Get tips and ideas on kitchen furniture, furnishing
and accessories in this article and the importance of wall clock in the
Kitchen Furniture and Accessories Placement Ideas
Well, if you thought that kitchen is an insignificant
area of the house and needs no styling, you are definitely in for a
surprise? It is, on the other hand, the most utilized area of a house.
One of the best ways to add style and grace to a kitchen is through
furnishing and accessorizing it. Remember, right accessories and
furniture can entirely transform your kitchen into the most pleasurable
area of your home. However, you would realize that redecorating or
revamping your kitchen requires lot of planning, beforehand. You can
either style your kitchen in a traditional manner or go for a modular
kitchen or high-end designer ones.
Right from major decisions, such as placement of refrigerator, kinds of
counters and cabinets installed, to the smallest detailing, such as the
kind of knobs, handles and hinges used, there are a lot of things you
need to consider, when it comes to styling your kitchen. However, make
sure that you keep in mind the overall Decor before assembling
the furniture. The quantity, size and theme of the kitchen accessories
must match with the Decor theme and space available. In the
following lines, we have provided some ideas for furnishing and
accessorizing your kitchen.
Kitchen Furniture and Accessories
- Once you have decided on the color of your walls, placing of your
refrigerator, counters and cabinets, categorize all your accessories
by color, size or style and then choose them according the scale and
- Install the largest accessories first, keeping the aesthetic
balance, right eye level, distance to the cooking area, and then
move on to the smaller ones.
- Wall clock is a must in the kitchen, whether you are a student,
working person or a housewife, so that you can get done with cooking
on time. It also helps to monitor your cooking better.
- Designer range hoods do not only look trendy, but are also quite
functional, when it comes to get rid of smoke and vapors.
- Kitchen carts & worktables come in quite handy for a variety
of things and can be moved or folded and slipped under the counter
- Pot racks and baker's racks are for those with advanced culinary
- Covered trashcans are a must in the kitchen to discard all those
soda bottles and boxes.
- Cabinet accessories, designer sinks, faucets, knobs and pulls
lend a sophisticated look to the kitchen.
- Stools and chairs that can be stacked on top of the other can be
used and then stacked in the corner in a small kitchen.
- Chopping blocks and countertops are a must, but you may also opt
for wine racks.
- Decorate your appliances too with beautiful decorative panels.
- Stainless steel wall shelves and backsplash accessories are the
latest trend in kitchen Decor.